Printable Card - Access Control, Smart Card
Durable card is photo ID printable for added security
- Proven, Reliable Technology – Offers extremely consistent read range. Unaffected by body shielding or variable environmental conditions.
- Thin – Can be carried with credit cards in a wallet or purse. Use with a strap and clip as a photo ID badge.
- Long Life – Passive, no-battery design allows for an estimated minimum 100,000 reads.
- Durable – Strong, flexible, and resistant to cracking and breaking
HID’s iCLASS® 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology can be used for diverse applications such as access control, biometrics, cashless vending, public transportation, airline ticketing and customer loyalty programs. Multiple, securely separated files enable numerous applications and support future growth.
The iCLASS Card offers iCLASS 13.56 MHz contactless read/write smart card technology along the ability to add a magnetic stripe, barcode, and anti-counterfeiting features including custom artwork or a photo identification directly on the credential. Your iCLASS Card can now be utilized for such diverse applications including access control, network log-on security, automotive vehicle identification, cashless vending, time and attendance, and biometric verification. Multiple securely separated files enable numerous applications and can support future capabilities. The iCLASS Card meets strict ISO thickness standards for use with direct image and thermal transfer printers.
iCLASS® was specifically designed to make access control more powerful, more versatile, and more secure. All radio frequency data transmission between the card and reader is encrypted using a secure algorithm. By using industry standard encryption techniques, iCLASS reduces the risk of compromised data or duplicated cards. For even higher security, the card data may also be protected with DES or triple DES encryption. Multiple securely separated application areas are each protected by 64-bit diversified read/write keys which allow complex applications and provide for future expansion.
Security mechanisms such as mutual authentication and encryption are efficiently combined with fast processing and data communication, resulting in transaction times of less than 100 milliseconds for a typical secure e-purse transaction.
- Available in two application area configurations.
- Provides the HID standard access control application area and one other application area for user customization.
- Meets ISO 15693 standard for contactless communications.
- Provides a cost effective way to improve the security of your access control installation.